BCNC Meeting Schedule
The following are meeting dates and locations for BCNC club meetings. Not all are confirmed. Please check back for updates.
Club Meetings for 2017
- January 21 (Saturday) - Mountain Mike's Pizza, Vallejo
Note: General Election and Meeting
- February 18 (Saturday) - Santa Clara Valley Kennel Club, San Jose (fairgrounds), following judging
- March 25 (Saturday) - Oakland KC show in Vallejo, following judging
- April 22 (Saturday) - Chief Solano Kennel Club, in Vallejo, following judging
- May 20 (Saturday) - Coyote Hills Kennel Club, in Vallejo, following judging
- June 10 (Saturday) - Woofstock, Solano County Fairgrounds, Santa Rosa, following judging.
- July - No Meeting
- August 26 (Saturday) - Mensona Kennel Club, Sonoma County Fairgrounds,
Santa Rosa, following judging.
- September - TBD
- October 1 (Saturday) - BCNC Specialty, Concord
- November - TBD
Meetings Held at Shows
Meetings held at shows begin immediately following judging. Check infodog.com or AKC Events Search for show times and ring locations.
NOTE: Bulldog judging at an all-breed show (as opposed to a "Specialty" show which is one breed only) usually begins at 8:00 AM and may only last an hour (depending on the size of the entry—figure 2-3 minutes per dog). Excepting the Golden Gate Kennel Club's annual benched show, dogs show and go. If you are not entered in the show where a meeting will be held, please plan on arriving during the scheduled show time in order to find us and the meeting location.
Note: Unentered dogs are not permitted on show grounds per AKC rules.
Meetings held at Club events and matches begin immediately following lunch.
Our Club general meetings are open to members and interested guests. Meetings are free to attend, although meetings held at dog shows may require admission fees for non-entrants, and parking fees.
»BCNC Membership Application (pdf)