BCNC Meeting Schedule
The following are meeting dates and locations for BCNC club meetings. Not all are confirmed. Please check back for updates.
Club Meetings for 2013
- January 26 (Saturday) - Golden Gate Kennel Club Dog Show, Daly City (Cow Palace), following judging.
- February 17 (Sunday) - Santa Clara Valley Kennel Club, San Jose (fairgrounds), following judging.
- March 23 (Saturday) - Oakland Kennel Club, Vallejo, (fairgrounds), following judging. Bulldogs will be in Ring #4 with judging starting at 8:00 a.m. (entry of 58).
- April 7 (Sunday) - BCNC Spring Puppy Match, East Bay SPCA, Dublin.
- May 18 (Saturday) - Coyote Hills Kennel Club, Vallejo (fairgrounds), following judging.
- June 8 (Saturday) - Contra Costa Kennel Club, Vallejo (fairgrounds), following judging.
- There is no meeting held in July.
- August 24 (Saturday) -pending AKC approval - Mensona Kennel Club, Santa Rosa, following judging.
- September 14 (Saturday) -pending AKC approval - Sir Francis Drake Kennel Club, Vallejo (fairgrounds), following judging.
- October TBD - BCNC Specialty show
- November 9 (Saturday) -pending AKC approval - Wine Country Kennel Club, Napa, following judging.
- There is no meeting held in December. Plan for our Holiday Puppy Match & Party!
Meetings Held at Shows
Meetings held at shows begin immediately following judging. Check infodog.com or AKC Events Search for show times and ring locations.
NOTE: Bulldog judging at an all-breed show (as opposed to a "Specialty" show which is one breed only) usually begins at 8:00 AM and may only last an hour (depending on the size of the entry—figure 2-3 minutes per dog). Excepting the Golden Gate Kennel Club's annual benched show, dogs show and go. If you are not entered in the show where a meeting will be held, please plan on arriving during the scheduled show time in order to find us and the meeting location.
Note: Unentered dogs are not permitted on show grounds per AKC rules.
Meetings held at Club events and matches begin immediately following lunch.
Our Club general meetings are open to members and interested guests. Meetings are free to attend, although meetings held at dog shows may require admission fees for non-entrants, and parking fees.
»BCNC Membership Application (pdf)